- AutoArt 55923 Mazda RX8 (1/43)
- Bang 1011 Mercedes Benz 300 SL "Gullwing" - Mille Miglia 1989 - Ltd Edition
- Bang 7082 Ford MK II - Le Mans 1966
- Corgi 384-A-1 Adams Bothers Probe 16
- Corgi 437-A-1 Chevrolet [General Motors] Van - Coca Cola
- Corgi C299/4 Ford Sierra 2.3L Ghia - RSAC Scottish Rally 1990
- Corgi C358 Ford Sierra 2.3L Ghia - Essex Police
- Dinky 670-G-1 Daimler Armoured Car
- Lesney Giftware - Souvenirs by Matchbox - Gun Bookends
- Solido 3304 Willys Jeep and Pump - Pompier - County Fire & Rescue Service (Fr)
- Solido 44xx Citroen C4F Van - Un Demi Siecle - B. Azema/EPA
- Trofeu Ford Sierra Cosworth - Portugal Touring Car Race Series - #25 Nuno Amorim
- Trofeu Ford Sierra Cosworth - Portugal Touring Car Race Series - #39 Antonio Rodrigues
- Vanguards MP1002 Mini Minor - Metropolitan Police Traffic Patrol 75th Anniversary - Ltd Edition
- Vanguards TP1002 Ford Sierra Cosworth & Land Rover Defender - Tayside Police Set - Decert Ltd Edition
- Vanguards VA02621 Hillman Imp - Renfrewshire & Bute Police - Ltd Edition
- Vanguards VA06611 Ford Transit Mk I Van - Amstelveen City Police - Ltd Edition
- Vanguards VA09902 Ford Sierra Sapphire 2.0 GLS - Metropolitan Police DPG - Ltd Edition
- Vanguards VA10407 Hillman Avenger - Garda, Mallow District Patrol Car - Ltd Edition
- Manufacturer Histories
- Tips and Tricks
- Contact Us
Vanguards VA04405 Austin A60 Cambridge - Cardiff City Police - Ltd Edition
Click on any photo to see a larger version
This model is the Vanguards VA04405 Austin A60 Cambridge in the white livery of the Cardiff City Police.
This limited edition model has limited detailing and no opening parts. At the front there is a chromed grill and bumper. Below this is the number plate [KBO 506E]. The front lights are represented by clear crystal lenses and the indicators by tiny orange crystal lenses. Two chromed side mirrors are mounted on the front wings and two tiny photo-etched wipers grace the front windscreen. The sides carry a tampo printed body line moulding and photo-etched door handles are applied to all four doors. The roof has the obligatory blue roof light of the period. At the rear the rear lights are represented by red and orange panels inset into a chromed insert and the vehicle carries an "Austin Cambridge" badge tampo printed on the boot lid.
The interior is red plastic with a right hand drive black plastic steering wheel set into a tan dashboard and a chrome interior rear view mirror is fitted above the front windscreen. The glazing is clear all round.
All wheels have solid, one piece white hubs with separate chrome "hub caps" and black "rubber" tyres.
The base plate is black painted metal and is marked with "Vanguards" in the centre top and "Morris Oxford" and "Austin Cambridge" on two lines in the middle and "LLEDO" at the centre bottom. The base plate casting also has minimalist front and rear suspension system, driveshaft and differential and exhaust system. It is probably held in place with two hidden screws as there is no evidence of a rivets or screws on the base.
This model was issued circa 2005 and is #4408 of 5000 worldwide. Its scale is stated to be 1/43.